Monday, January 16, 2006

Zoomania, watered down

Okay, I partially rescind my earlier statement about going to the zoo in the winter. Don't go if it's -12°C (10°F) with a windchill of -20°C (-4°F).

That said, got some fantastic pictures at the indoor pavilions...and movies!!! Our new camera takes movies!!!

Unfortunately, our home computer is running Windows 98, and the software to read the camera needs a minimum of Windows 98SE. So we must upload to the laptop, then transfer to diskette (!) and move to the computer so that I can upload the pictures to my Blog. Arg. I want a new computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ever thought about buying a memory stick, so long as the PC and the lappy have USB ports its all gravy, the price has really come down on them, I swear by mine,

Love ya babee

Seano

p.s. still want me to come up while u r on your vacation in end of Janurary?????