Saturday, January 14, 2006

Things I would love to say to a customer someday

If you have a complaint about something, don't spend a hour writing the complaint, sign it "A disappointed customer", and then not provide any contact information.

You're a good customer, but there's a limit to our generosity.

If you looked "all over our website" and didn't find what you were looking for, and we can find it in 30 seconds or less without clicking on hidden links or pressing Shift while reloading the page, then you didn't look hard enough.

Get a grip, it's only points.

[fill in this blank with every nasty little detail about the company your supervisors don't want people to know]

*yawn* Oh, I'm sorry, I fell asleep.

What do I need to say to get you to shut up?

We are not stealing points from you. We are giving you these points FOR FREE, so they are not "your" points to begin with.

You're only complaining because you know you're wrong and you're only waiting for me to tell you you're right.

It's all well and good if you've been a customer since the beginning of the program, but if you have only spent $143.58 in the past six years, it's really not worth it to compensate you for your problem. Really, it's not.

Shut your fucking mouth and open your fucking ears!

No, I don't want to listen to your whole life's history because yes, I already know by the tone of your voice what you're calling about, and no, I'm not going to anything about it.

Please no, not the media/lawyer/miscellaneous community association. We couldn't handle that. *pffft*

I'm sorry, I don't speak Idiot.

Maybe it's just the company brainwashing talking, but yes, I think this is fair.

So you've been a member of the program since the beginning and you never noticed that you DON'T get points on [item you purchase on a regular basis]?

Hippie. >click<

Survival of the fittest: if you can't adapt to change, then you will die.

You must be very lonely and have nothing better to do.

No comments: