Saturday, January 21, 2006

Still waiting for the horreur

So, I only saw the hygienist yesterday, and she was pretty nice about the state of my teeth (which as of right now still hurt a bit). She said it wasn't that bad considering how long I'd been to the dentist.

I can only hope that the dentist is as nice as the hygienist was (and nicer than my fiancé's dentist, who took 15 x-rays using the old-style slides which you have to painfully bite down on, and umpteen x-treme close-up photos of his teeth and pointed out all the horrible things wrong, many of which I find difficult to believe since he has better dental hygiene than I).

Vacation begins at 8PM tonight!!! Off until February 1!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be "better hygiene than I" because it means "better hygiene than I have".

Your mother
(bseg)