Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Vay. Cay. Shun.

Whew... Ten days of sleeping when I wanted, watching the shows I like ad nauseum, playing video games (I finally finished Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for PS2), reading whatever tickled my fancy, strongly debated getting a tattoo (I didn't get the Virgo symbol I wanted, but only because I can't afford it right now)... wow. I need to take vacation more often.

Going back to work tomorrow, and I've already looked through the 95 unread e-mails that were in my inbox (only 20 or so were really important), so I won't feel so overwhelmed when I get in.


Oh, and the dentist was pretty okay, no horreur nocessary; other than mild gingivitis (like 70% of North Americans), I'm fine.

Now, the real bridal madness begins... going dress shopping on Sunday. Wish me luck.

No comments: