Sunday, May 07, 2006

TILTSTACS, Part 3

No, I can't change information for your spouse. Grow a spine and tell them to call in themselves!

Even if we did send out product samples, we can't e-mail them to you. Dumb-ass.

Why are you so freaking perfect that there is absolutely no way that you could have switched a numbered card with no name on it with your husband/wife/child/sibling/friend? No, my information is not wrong. YOU SWITCHED. THE CARD. Yes, you moron, you switched the card.
You saw one of our employees in a bar drinking and dancing and making faces? And you don't think we should have people like this in our store? Well, what were you doing at the bar?

Okay, I can't find your account under this phone number. Have you moved or changed your phone number? No? Are you sure? Alright, may I have your name then please? ...okay, I have you here with phone number 382-5968 ... so that's your old phone number is it? So you did move. Why do you think I asked you that in the first place? You clearly knew it, you recited the phone number along with me. Can't you answer a simple question?

No comments: