Sunday, May 14, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, Mercury is NOT retrograde right now...

I called my maman this morning to wish her a happy Mother's Day. Good thing she asks how wedding plans are going and I reciprocate by asking her how travel plans to my wedding are coming along. She tells me how she's getting ready to book their flights and how they're hoping to leave on the 19th of September. As in leave Labrador to come to Toronto.

At which point I remind her that I'm getting married on the 17th. She argues that no, I'm getting married on the 23rd, and I say that's the date we wanted but not the date we got. Slightly panicked hysteria ensues.

Long story short, we have successfully headed off the possibility of my entire immediate family showing up two days after my wedding. *whew*

No comments: