Cleaning the house in preparation for the baby shower, though, made me realize that I am ready for this baby to arrive. I had a rather ridiculously-caused meltdown the day before the shower. Let's just say that our house does not lack for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers anymore, and my husband knows that I make the decisions now about when to throw them out.
To continue with my list of things I can't wait to be able to do after the child is born, I offer the following seemingly innocent activities:
- eat spicy food without getting heartburn
- see the underside of my belly without a mirror
- have non-itchy stretch marks (seems I may have PUPPPS, hooray for me)
- get in and out of the car without myriad gasps and grunts
- shave my legs
- sleep with only one pillow, i.e. the one beneath my head
- sleep on my back! or my right side!
- play Dance Dance Revolution (I think this may be my post-partum weight loss tool)
- eat sushi more than once a month
I'm sure there are more, but naturally baby brain has removed the memory of those wishes. *sigh*