Thursday, August 03, 2006

disorientation

I get this... feeling, I suppose, but it's more than a feeling, on occasion. I can never predict when it's going to happen or when it's going to end, but it's the strangest, most uncomfortable sensation.

It's like there is a presence hovering over my right shoulder, sort of tingly but not on my skin, just in the area above it. Like a cloud of flies that you want to wave away, only there's nothing there. Or like standing with your back to a bonfire and feeling the heat but not hearing the noise, just sensing the crackling going on behind you. It's just a very wrong sort of feeling.

When this happens, I can't stand being around electronics. Having to sit in front of a computer with this feeling now going on its fourth hour sets my teeth on edge. Turning on the TV this morning caused a shiver to run down my spine and I only left it on long enough to check the temperature. Even the radio hurt my ears this morning.

I want to go outside and get away from this mass of electricity and run or walk through the grass or something!!!!!! Just to escape it. It's driving me crazy, particularly because I don't what sets it off or when it ends.

No comments: